IT Project Management Consulting Services
This implies engaging third-party experts to plan and oversee IT projects to complete them faster and in line with business requirements. District 11 Solutions offers project management consulting services to help you deliver IT initiatives of the highest quality.
Currently you are facing the following issues with your project(s):
- The project is consistently behind the schedule.
- The project is over budget.
- Low quality of the output (software with defects).
- Project scope creep.
- High technical debt.
- Low project progress transparency.
- Poor communication in the project team.
We track your project progress (whether the project is at the planning stage or on going). We focus on your pain points and guarantee that your return from our services is tangible.
First, we define the scope of your project, measure the status of the project if started or not. (if started at what stage you are in your project).
Then we create a clear timeline and track the project on a daily or weekly or monthly basis based on the requirements.
We do all king of IT Project Management where it is:
- Mobile Application Development
- Website Development
- Software Development
- ERP or CRM or HIS Implementation
- BI Dashboards implementation
- IT infrastructure implementation
We also help our client to choose the best 3rd party application to conduct and implement the project.
- Analyzing project goals, required timeframes and targeted budget, workflows and communication.
- Conducting a feasibility study.
- Estimating resource demands and availability.
- Interviewing project participants.
- Assessing project risks and developing risk mitigation plans.
- Roadmapping the project with the breakdown into work phases, tasks, and deliverables.
- Planning high-level solution architecture and functional scope.
- Scheduling the sequence of project implementation.
- Estimating project time and cost.
- Choosing a project management methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc).
Project resource management
- Building a project staffing plan.
- Allocating resources to project tasks according to an employee’s skillset, planning multi-project resource allocation if needed.
- Staffing micro-teams to achieve project milestones.
- Elaborating on an optimal communication process scheme.
- Defining quantifiable KPIs for the entire project and for milestones to have project progress under control.
- Investigating project deviations from the timeline or budget and applying a contingency plan to adapt a project implementation plan to the changed context.